Use these affirmations and start beating your fears.
- Like everyone, I have fears. However, I am able to deal with my fear and anxiety effectively. I pride myself on being able to look fear in the eye and take action.
- I refuse to allow fear to rule my life. I actively pursue my goals and overcome any fear that stands in my way.
- When I am afraid, I know that something worthwhile lies on the other side of that fear. My courage and curiosity can overpower any fear I might have.
- The more courageous I am willing to be, the more my life expands. I view any fear as a challenge that tests my courage. I welcome fear. I welcome the challenge.
- Each fear I overcome makes me more resistant to fear. Each fear I overcome allows me to successfully deal with even larger fears in the future.
- I know that change and fear often travel together. When I want to make a positive change in my life, I know that fear must be overcome. I have the courage to make positive changes to my life. I have the courage to manage negative changes, too.
- Today, I face my fears head on. I am ready to take action and to change my life for the better. I am courageous and overcome my fears.
1. What is the most significant fear in my life? How does the fear limit me?
2. What are some fears I have successfully overcome in the past?
3. Who is the most courageous person I know? What makes them courageous?
No Comments yet!