Have you ever been afflicted with an uncontrollable compulsion to perform a task, act on a thought, or engage in a particular behavior? These compulsive thoughts and behaviors are not normal. They may be symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, a mental illness that affects millions of people worldwide every day.
If you’ve ever…
- Had intense fears of being contaminated by touching objects that other have touched
- Experienced extreme stress when objects are out of order or randomized
- Followed a strict routine that requires you to compulsively count or check items
- Found yourself unable to control unwanted thoughts of aggression or harming yourself or others
…then you may be suffering from OCD, a mental disorder characterized by a pattern of unwanted thoughts and fears that lead you to do repetitive behaviors.
If you’ve ever…
- spent hours mentally reviewing memories or information
- had intrusive thoughts of harming yourself or your loved ones
- found yourself mentally doing, undoing and redoing certain tasks
- repeated phrases or words in your mind in fear that something bad would happen if you stopped
…then you may be suffering from Pure OCD, a purely cognitive form of OCD that is characterized by intrusive, unwanted and uncontrollable thoughts and obsessions that do not necessarily translate into actions or behaviors.
Where OCD is displayed outwardly through repeated physical actions such as obsessive hand washing, Pure OCD involves hidden mental rituals that take place solely in the sufferer’s mind.
This was the case for Packy Savvenas, the founder of Beat Pure OCD, who has lived with Pure OCD for more than 20 years. After years of taking the medications prescribed by his doctors and believing that his mental condition was chronic and completely incurable, Packy decided that enough was enough. He started to do his own research into the causes of OCD and developed a series of steps that could help sufferers like him to beat all forms of OCD, including Pure OCD, into complete remission.
Through his patented OCD Detox™ program, hundreds of people have been able to free themselves from the shackles of obsession and compulsion without the use of medication, supplements or ERP therapy.
With the realization that Pure OCD is kept alive by the sufferer’s reaction to and misunderstanding of their intrusive thoughts, Packy finally understood that the more a person tries to fight and repress their unwanted thoughts, the more likely they are to experience them. OCD Detox™ frees anyone suffering from Pure OCD from their unwanted thoughts and obsessions by offering them the necessary tools that they need to build a life of remission and freedom.
Now, Packy is on a mission to share his program with the world in order to help people around the globe to achieve the complete peace of mind that they deserve.
Are you ready to live an fear-free life?